Website Redesign Project

Add your question or comments below


von noelopan1955 am Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013

Please give me feedback on my design if I am in the right direction so I may proceed to the rest of the pages, since the home page will be a great part of the other pages specially the header and footer. Thanks.


von JAC Marketing am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Thank you for the invitation but we will have to decline. Please give it to another designer. We feel that the budget is not compatible with the scope of the project given so many page designs along with full coding. Should you decide you only require the design up front please do let us know.

Thanks,

Girl In Paris Design


von Going Postal am Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

Hi,

Please note that I have used stock images in my design with the logo over them. Please bear this in mind when viewing it. If it is approved and wins, I will purchase all images.

Thanks and kind regards,

Melissa


21 - 23 von 23 Kommentare