Banner Design Project

Add your question or comments below


von designmindfreak am Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

i am inserted this job.. you can invite to any questions ask me (designmindfreak@gmail.com
you can see my few samples in my website www.designmindfreak.wordpress.com


von Besitzer des Projektes am Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Hi,

If you are interested, please submit 3 banners as asked in the brief. You can work later on the 11/11/11 banner.
We need something that looks professional and catchy. see example here.http://www.oo.com.au/?cm_mmc=Google-_-CPC-_-2010%20_Brand-_-Brand&gclid=CL3hwNmXmawCFedV4godMRULPw.

Cheers,


von designmindfreak am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011

Dear sir.. Thank you for inviting me for your project. i am creative designer so much of client handle in my office one time you can give directly please... i have paypal account... I really like your brief i have already your work complete.. And i will send the samples soon..you can see my samples in my site.. Designmindfreak.wordpress.com. Thanks & RegardsRajesh kumar


von MeTube am Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

Hi,

I don't know if you as a buyer have access to the files under the section "source files". I put the GIF in there as a zipped file. You will have to download that one to see the complete GIF animation. If you have any problem with it, just tell me (jeslassen@gmail.com) and I will send you the file directly.


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

Hi,

Please submit your design in jpg files.
We will sort the rotating function ourselves.

Thank you.


von Angela Edwards am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the invite - I have just uploaded a design. Since the project is closing I am a bit short on time to finish the other two but if your happy with this design I can go ahead and create those.

Thanks,

Angela


11 - 16 von 16 Kommentare