Colorful - Bold - Modern - Graphic - Fresh Retro Feel - Automotive Detailing

Add your question or comments below


von I DESIGN am Dienstag, 6. September 2016

Hi, I have submitted four logos, can you please check and please provide me your feedback.
Thank you.


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Thanks for your work - Very clean and well done. However, I have received others that send a message of water and sun without being too literal. Those are in the final list.


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Thanks for your work - Very clean and well done. However, I have received others that send a message of water and sun without being too literal. Those are in the final list.


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Thanks for your work - Very clean and well done. However, I have received others that send a message of water and sun without being too literal. Those are in the final list.


21 - 24 von 24 Kommentare