How likely are people to engage in social distancing? We need a good illustration to show the data!
Add your question or comments below
#24043858 and #24038924
Hello everyone,
We just awarded the top 8 places in this contest. Thank you everyone for submitting great designs.
Three things:
(1) This is a very different design contest. We will have need of more graphics in the weeks ahead, and it is altogether possible we will return to this pool of designs and award more places if/when we need more graphics like this. Given that, I would ask everyone to keep their submissions in the pool. Honestly, I saw things in every design that I liked.
(2) There are still three or four of you working on designs that need a bit more tweaking. If you have a message from me asking for feedback, then I will examine any revision you submit. Again, more than happy to award more places as we see designs that we can put into action.
(3) We will be launching another design contest later tonight. It will be another COVID project. I will post here when it goes live. I hope that all of you will participate in that contest as well. Some of the images/ideas here might be a great fit for that one too.
Thank you for all your hard work!
Jake
No chance for my design
Hello everyone,
Our next design project just went live.
https://jobs.designcrowd.com/job/3838874
I hope you will all submit more wonderful illustrations.
You were just outside the top 10. I liked many aspects of your design. We might still come back to it if the quarantine lasts as long as expected.
how about mine?
21 - 26 von 26 Kommentare