Arizona Copper mining company
Add your question or comments below
Please check Design Id #37722660 .
Hello sir.
I hope my idea can capture what you want.
Please check #4118889 #4118889 #4118889 #4118889
Hi! I hope you’re doing well. I’ve submitted my design and would genuinely value any thoughts you may have whenever you have a chance to review it. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated and would help me better understand the direction you’re looking for. Thank you very much for your time and consideration! ^_^
Hello please check my new designs, thank you so much for time :)
Submission ID: #37727458
Thank you for reviewing my submission. I focused on creating a recognizable symbol that can carry the identity on its own while still working naturally with ASC and the full company name. Please take a moment to read the pitch below, as it explains how the concept connects Arizona and mineral exploration without making the identity overly literal.
Hi there Project Holder looking forward of your feedback on my entry ID #37728907.
Thank You.
Looking forward of your feedback
ID #37731625. Thank you.
Design #37734922
Looking forward to your feedback
hello sir please please check my Design Id #37739203 feedback please,Thank you
Hello there please check my new designs thank you so much:!
21 - 30 von 30 Kommentare