3D Mobile Phone Design Project

Add your question or comments below


von Drago am Montag, 17. September 2012

Are you looking for the arranged documents (measures, dimensions, construction tools for plastic and metal), if so then it must be done in SolidWorks or similar program, or just looking for a 3D design


von Porky Creative Studio am Dienstag, 18. September 2012

Hi there,

Sorry, I didn't want to start on it and to find out you would need specific files. Is the contest still available to submit something in? I could probably get in done within 48 hours...

Cheers,

Simon


von Besitzer des Projektes am Dienstag, 18. September 2012

@Drago: We are looking for the 3D design, with measurements.


@Porky: Yes its still on, as we have not found a suitable design as yet.


von Bling Connect Ink am Samstag, 22. September 2012

Hi, Thank ou for the invite, I will start work on it immediately and upload my deisgn in the next 28 hours.
Regards
Swagata
[BCI]


von Bling Connect Ink am Samstag, 22. September 2012

Hi, Thank ou for the invite, I will start work on it immediately and upload my deisgn in the next 28 hours.
Regards
Swagata
[BCI]


von shekath ali am Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

which kind of querty phones do u prefer? bar or slide?


von CloudBouquet am Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012

Hey, I am thinking that a tag specifies had been well, you know anything I can do?

David Sousa


von sinboden am Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

Any Logo or name you'd like for us to incorporate into these?


von sinboden am Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

Also what would these phones retail price be around?
should we design 500 dollar flip phones or 50 dollar ones?


von Artizzle am Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012

Hello Project Owner! Is there any possibilities to extend the contest for just a few days!? Thanks!


11 - 20 von 23 Kommentare