Medical VIP club - small design

Add your question or comments below


von Fielding Ideas am Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

Just re-read brief ...  I'll make due with the current logo.


von Fielding Ideas am Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

Would love to have any feedback (good or bad) on the designs I uploaded.

Cheers,

Colin


von Kreative Ideaz am Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

Sir,

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


von Kreative Ideaz am Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

Sir,

Design id: 174227

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


von joao ferreira am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

any feed back on my designs would be greatly appreciated 


von yusak81 am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

please attach a master file for your company logo. ai,eps,psd etc 


von Shilpa am Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Hi,

I have submitted the desing for your website. I want know when you will declare the result. I am eagersly wating for that.

Thanks

Shilpa


von Shilpa am Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011


Hi,

I have submitted the design for your website. I am wating for the result. When you will declare?

Thanks

Shilpa


von Jagannath am Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

Hi Sir,

I am eagerly waiting for the results. Please state us when will you declare the results?

Thanks & Regards
Jagannath


11 - 19 von 19 Kommentare