Jammin' with Steven Adams

Add your question or comments below


von Besitzer des Projektes am Sonntag, 21. September 2014

thanks Mia i'm looking forward to seeing your design :)


von Mia Carulla am Montag, 22. September 2014

hello again!

Is the book going to have hard cover or soft cover?

thank you :)


von Besitzer des Projektes am Montag, 22. September 2014

Soft


von BRANDMECHANIC am Dienstag, 23. September 2014

Just touching base... I'm still keen to work on this project...


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

thanks man, but i think ive found the one im going to use unless you have anymore designs to try?


von BRANDMECHANIC am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

That's OK - I didn't get any feedback on the other ones... leave you to it...


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

hey yeah sorry about not giving feedback, i'm sorry that i forgot to do that, but i do appreciate the efforts you made and i liked the first design. I'll be doing more projects so keep a look out if you are still keen in the future. Best wishes


von Mia Carulla am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Are you still interested in more designs?

thank you


von Besitzer des Projektes am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Yes please


von joerchw am Samstag, 27. September 2014

Could you perhaps extand the deadline for 3 days.
I am still working on this.

Thank you.


11 - 20 von 25 Kommentare