New logo design for Danish Company on the US market

Add your question or comments below


von alok bhopatkar am Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

sir, could i know the font name so i can download it if you want same font to be used in this project. or other fonts will do?


von Eric Covault am Montag, 6. Juni 2011

Any feedback would be helpful.  I have two submissions with similar concepts and would like to know if they are in the direction you are wanting or if I should try something else.  


von PavkeNS am Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Hi CH,


I have posted a lot of designs to your contest. Can you please provide some feedback for them ? If you don't like my examples, please eliminate them. If you want me to make some more, you need to communicate with me and give some directions, your thoughts,....

Best regards,
Borko


von WebMonkeyDesigns am Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

Any feedback you have for this project would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks!


G.


von PavkeNS am Montag, 13. Juni 2011

CH, please provide some feedback for my designs and of course for other designers. If you want better designs you need to talk with us. Thanks


von Emily Butters am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

I have tried to capture your wish and create an elegant, modern, upmarket logo. It is simplistic in nature but I have attempted to capture the essence of this. Please review. Emily


11 - 16 von 16 Kommentare